Kaeser’s activated carbon towers (KATs) virtually eliminate hydrocarbon vapors in compressed air. These single tower pressure vessels are filled with activated carbon adsorbent that adsorbs contaminants onto the surface of its internal pores. KATs are ideally suited for food and pharmaceuticals processing, and microprocessor manufacturing.
- Models: KAT Series
- Capactities: 60-5500 scfm
- Removes oil vapor and the oily smell associated with compressed air
- Large carbon beds ensure sufficient contact time and reduce oil vapor content to 0.01 ppm w/w
- Highly-efficient activated carbon adsorber beds last in excess of 8,000 hours
- Separate fill and drain ports allow easy carbon replacement – no piping to disconnect