Breathing Air Systems
- Models: KBS Series
- Inlet capacities: 18 to 1130 scfm @ 100 psig
The KBS employs five treatment stages:
- Prefilter removes fluid droplets, dust, dirt, rust, oil and other particles larger than 1 µm. Filter includes electronic condensate drain
- Microfilter removes particles and aerosols down to 0.01 µm. Filter also includes electronic condensate drain.
- Heatless regenerating desiccant dryer removes water vapor and carbon dioxide, drying the air to a pressure dew point of -40°F.
- Catalytic converter removes carbon monoxide.
- Activated carbon filter removes hydrocarbon vapors and brings breathing air to legal requirements.