Solid state logic accurately controls inlet and purge valves which direct wet compressed air to the regenerated tower, and heated purge air to the tower in need of regeneration. The process of adsorption and desorption can be repeated several thousand times before the desiccant must be replaced.
- Model: KED Series
- Flow rate: 300 to 3200 scfm
- Pressure dew point to: -40°F
- Excellent energy savings by using only 7% purge air for regeneration
- Reliable controls and instrumentation meet NEMA 4 standards
- Color change moisture indicator signals elevated dew point
- ASME pressure relief valve