Air receivers are essential to every compressed air system. They act as a buffer and provide storage for short periods of high demand. Receivers reduce compressor cycling and improve system performance. They also function as the first stage of moisture separation, and should be fitted with a condensate drain to ensure proper function. All Kaeser air receivers are available with optional safety relief valve and pressure gauge.
Important features and advantages:
- All receivers are primed and available with painted exteriors on request
- Tapered NPT, thread or flange connections available
- ASME rated and stamped; other approval requirements available on request
- Arrangement: vertical or horizontal
- Volume: 30 to 8000 gallons
- Special sizes available on request